Psalms 126:3

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!"


We've Been Waiting:

Making our Way to Miah:

We are very close to receiving out TA (Travel Approval) WHOOP, WHOOP!

April 23: All Hague adoption paperwork is complete. US Consulate will issue our Article 5 to China (CCCWA) within 10 days.


Happy Referral Day: February 21, 2013
(we waited 1 year, 6 months, 20 days, 6 hours, 13 minutes

LID - March 26, 2012

DTC (dossier to China): March 9, 2012

USCIS Approval: February 13, 2012

USCIS Fingerprinting visit: February 7, 2012

Dossier completed: January 2012

Chinese Consulate mailing: December 2011

Paper-chase began: August 1, 2011

Talk to our Agency: July 2011

Decision to begin the journey: Father's Day 2011

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land.....Proverbs 25:25

Future gardener @ 15 months

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play @ 14 months

My cute little cubby @ 11 months

Sweet face @ 10 months

This week has seemed REALLY long as we continue to wait to receive that final call from China allowing us to come see this beautiful land and bring home our girl! Tonight we took a walk before dinner with our black lab, Maddy and enjoyed the Christmas lights. We were just saying how we are soooo done with the waiting.......

I was BEYOND SURPRISED and ECSTATIC when I received an email tonight from Ann @ Red Thread China with updated information and pictures of Liliah - WOW. I ordered a care package from them that had some sweet things in it for Liliah, the Director/nannies & children as well as a throw-away camera & a letter of thanks. I didn't know she could get any information like this for me! Not only that, but I now know that Liliah has been living with a foster family - yeah!

Liliah looks likes she is standing well, maybe she is walking too. She currently weighs 17 lbs and is 28" tall and has 7 teeth

1 comment:

Laurie said...

OH my gosh, I LOVE the new pictures. Is she precious or what??? I cannot wait for you to meet her- now where is that TA?? Come on!!