Psalms 126:3

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!"


We've Been Waiting:

Making our Way to Miah:

We are very close to receiving out TA (Travel Approval) WHOOP, WHOOP!

April 23: All Hague adoption paperwork is complete. US Consulate will issue our Article 5 to China (CCCWA) within 10 days.


Happy Referral Day: February 21, 2013
(we waited 1 year, 6 months, 20 days, 6 hours, 13 minutes

LID - March 26, 2012

DTC (dossier to China): March 9, 2012

USCIS Approval: February 13, 2012

USCIS Fingerprinting visit: February 7, 2012

Dossier completed: January 2012

Chinese Consulate mailing: December 2011

Paper-chase began: August 1, 2011

Talk to our Agency: July 2011

Decision to begin the journey: Father's Day 2011

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Meal Time With Our Little Love

We celebrated Valentine's Day @ PF Chang's. We had dinner with my parents on August 25, 2008, the day we found out about Liliah. We thought it would be a great first Valentine together. They were smitten with her & we told them a little of our story. The operating partner came by to let us know that they had taken care of our meal! What a wonderful surprise and blessing - we were blown away at their generosity. Liliah looked so pretty in a red dress that the Anderson's (1 of our traveling buddies) bought her while we were in China.

She loves to play with chopsticks

Dinner was delicious

More chopstick moves

Eatin' oatmeal & bananas

When the spoon doesn't work, using your hands work too!

Look @ me!!!!!

Success.....I am very pleased with myself.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

What a very special day for the "3" of you this year. I have been checking in but not commenting sorry. I wanted to meet you soooo badly, but the time clashed with getting my boys off to school. I would love to be able to meet you and Lilah sometime...half way maybe...I think I remember you living North??

Enjoy that sweet sweet girl!!

Laurie said...

LOVED the update- keep 'em coming! AND the song on your blog- one of my FAVORITES right now!! Till you put a girl in it!! LOVE IT!