Psalms 126:3

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!"


We've Been Waiting:

Making our Way to Miah:

We are very close to receiving out TA (Travel Approval) WHOOP, WHOOP!

April 23: All Hague adoption paperwork is complete. US Consulate will issue our Article 5 to China (CCCWA) within 10 days.


Happy Referral Day: February 21, 2013
(we waited 1 year, 6 months, 20 days, 6 hours, 13 minutes

LID - March 26, 2012

DTC (dossier to China): March 9, 2012

USCIS Approval: February 13, 2012

USCIS Fingerprinting visit: February 7, 2012

Dossier completed: January 2012

Chinese Consulate mailing: December 2011

Paper-chase began: August 1, 2011

Talk to our Agency: July 2011

Decision to begin the journey: Father's Day 2011

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fun At The Fair

Liliah & I headed to her first country fair. What a treat this was for me! I love seeing the animals & exhibitions of quilts, flowers, produce and kids drawings. Last year my parents were visiting us and we attended this fair a few days after we received the referral of Liliah. To be back a year later with my daughter was special & surreal.


No need for a girl not to look good while doing some chores! Auntie Lori, thank you for my pretty dress.......

Yee ha, what else does a girl want to do at the country fair........
Liliah has a thing for "crakors", gucks (trucks) & cars





A couple of American girls.......


Dancing in the chicken & bunny barn



Being brave & petting her first bunny

We saw A L L kinds of bunnies......this was our favorite


Liliah was very interested and entertained by the chickens & roosters


Doing ballet with the cows.....


This big guy seemed to appreciate it
(I always think of Grandpa, Dad when I go visit the cows. I remember when he told us kids to stay in the house because "red" got loose again. I remember looking outside of the farmhouse and see this big calf just bucking & running down the driveway)

She was N O T happy about putting her face near this and having her picture taken

That's her petting baby piglet while I held her....

How sweet is that.....


You can see here that she was a little worried about a stranger taking our picture.

Excuse me.....I have something I want to say.......
(I did not drive down the street with her not in her car seat. Before the fair, we stopped at the bakery and shared a pecan roll. I thought I'd capture some of her cuteness)

Hi!

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

What a fun day the two of you had!!! I think we might try to get to the fair this year...my husband is an "every other year" fair kinda guy!!!