Psalms 126:3

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!"


We've Been Waiting:

Making our Way to Miah:

We are very close to receiving out TA (Travel Approval) WHOOP, WHOOP!

April 23: All Hague adoption paperwork is complete. US Consulate will issue our Article 5 to China (CCCWA) within 10 days.


Happy Referral Day: February 21, 2013
(we waited 1 year, 6 months, 20 days, 6 hours, 13 minutes

LID - March 26, 2012

DTC (dossier to China): March 9, 2012

USCIS Approval: February 13, 2012

USCIS Fingerprinting visit: February 7, 2012

Dossier completed: January 2012

Chinese Consulate mailing: December 2011

Paper-chase began: August 1, 2011

Talk to our Agency: July 2011

Decision to begin the journey: Father's Day 2011

Monday, December 7, 2009

My First Santa Shoot



My first time seeing Santa in person.  I was not going to sit in his lap, but was very happy in my daddy's arms and on the opposite knee away from Santa! 


Look at how brave I am after our photo shoot?  I was happy to meet him!

 

Mama, look what I found


 I LOVE watering cans

 

 


 Okay, Skeeter & I are done with the photo session and out of here!  




At night we headed to a HUGE Christmas light show and met up with Jordyn and her daddy & mommy. We had so much fun together......we froze our tushies off, but it was worth it for good company and a spectacular show. 





What a true joy & delight to have Liliah in our life. 
This week on December 12, we will hit 11 months together as a family.... A M A Z I N G . . . . God has truly been kind to us and blessed us beyond our wildest dreams

1 comment:

Courtney said...

The Santa picture is great. I love her outfit, especially the hat!