Psalms 126:3

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!"


We've Been Waiting:

Making our Way to Miah:

We are very close to receiving out TA (Travel Approval) WHOOP, WHOOP!

April 23: All Hague adoption paperwork is complete. US Consulate will issue our Article 5 to China (CCCWA) within 10 days.


Happy Referral Day: February 21, 2013
(we waited 1 year, 6 months, 20 days, 6 hours, 13 minutes

LID - March 26, 2012

DTC (dossier to China): March 9, 2012

USCIS Approval: February 13, 2012

USCIS Fingerprinting visit: February 7, 2012

Dossier completed: January 2012

Chinese Consulate mailing: December 2011

Paper-chase began: August 1, 2011

Talk to our Agency: July 2011

Decision to begin the journey: Father's Day 2011

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm 2 1/2 Now!

What have I been up 2? I can count to 5 pointing to each of my fingers.  I can only pronounce 1 & 2 and I like to point to things in pairs.  I can identify pink, blue, yellow, purple, red and orange. I know what a circle and square is. I like to help dress and undress myself.  I have opinions about shoes and like to choose which to wear, love to wear mommy and daddy's shoes around the house.  I remember things I have enjoyed doing with daddy & mommy, like building a snowman, flying on an airplane to Arizona to spend time with Papa & Nana, swimming with Mama, going to a baseball game.  I talk about them by naming those involved and then using one word about the event so others will know what I'm talking about!  I can drink from a straw and eat my own McDonald's hamburger.  I like to work on puzzles and sing songs while mommy rocks me at night.  I am very excited about saying Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck's names.  I got a new potty chair and I have started using it.

 
 Playing with my new water & sand table. I LOVE to play in the water and will do so for an hour at a time. The dogs and I are ready for the summer!!!


I'm in gymnastics (nastics) and here is my first look at the rings
I did this on my own and made up my routine!

Mommy plays with me in class too...

 W e e 

2 comments:

Courtney said...

It looks like she has been a busy girl. My nephew is the same age and it is so much fun!

W,M,M,A Davis said...

LOVE the water/sand table. Miah will spend an hour at the sink, so I can see why Liliah is so engrossed in her play. It looks like you have a natural born gymnast there, amazing flexibility!