Psalms 126:3

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!"


We've Been Waiting:

Making our Way to Miah:

We are very close to receiving out TA (Travel Approval) WHOOP, WHOOP!

April 23: All Hague adoption paperwork is complete. US Consulate will issue our Article 5 to China (CCCWA) within 10 days.


Happy Referral Day: February 21, 2013
(we waited 1 year, 6 months, 20 days, 6 hours, 13 minutes

LID - March 26, 2012

DTC (dossier to China): March 9, 2012

USCIS Approval: February 13, 2012

USCIS Fingerprinting visit: February 7, 2012

Dossier completed: January 2012

Chinese Consulate mailing: December 2011

Paper-chase began: August 1, 2011

Talk to our Agency: July 2011

Decision to begin the journey: Father's Day 2011

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Visiting Santa

I've been watching mommy....

 I wanted to do something special to get ready for Santa.  I told mommy that I looked prettier than her!  I also told mama that Santa is going to say I look pretty in my dress.  Mommy said, well...I'm sure he will think that, but there might be alot of kids and he might forget to tell you.  

Here I am asking Santa this very thing.  He said I looked like a princess . . .

She went right up and sat on his lap.  I love how enthralled she is here of him and kept holding onto his fingers.  He really is a friendly Santa.  She has had all of her pictures with him. 

Liliah has drawn pictures for her list to Santa.  She made a page for each of us, including our dog.  She is enjoying Christmas and is still at the age where she isn't begging me for presents, or how many do I have? It really is very sweet! Next was to head for the water fountain.  Her favorite thing to do at this nursery is to dig for and toss the coins!


 


We had ourselves a ball . . .

See you next year, Santa . . .



Then we went home & made cookies . . . the end!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

This is such a magical season with little ones. She does look beautiful in her dress!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...It's so nice to see the dress look soooo....cute on her!!! (Darryl and you looked pretty good too :)
Hugs,
Di