Psalms 126:3

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!"


We've Been Waiting:

Making our Way to Miah:

We are very close to receiving out TA (Travel Approval) WHOOP, WHOOP!

April 23: All Hague adoption paperwork is complete. US Consulate will issue our Article 5 to China (CCCWA) within 10 days.


Happy Referral Day: February 21, 2013
(we waited 1 year, 6 months, 20 days, 6 hours, 13 minutes

LID - March 26, 2012

DTC (dossier to China): March 9, 2012

USCIS Approval: February 13, 2012

USCIS Fingerprinting visit: February 7, 2012

Dossier completed: January 2012

Chinese Consulate mailing: December 2011

Paper-chase began: August 1, 2011

Talk to our Agency: July 2011

Decision to begin the journey: Father's Day 2011

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Weekend


Having some bubbly fun while coloring my Easter eggs.





My first community egg hunt at church


It was over in like 30 seconds, but I snagged 10 eggs!

There were lots of other fun things to do: face painting, a jump house and petting zoo.  Mommy & I got to ride in a cute little cart pulled by a llama.

 Hunting for eggs at home is fun too!

I love the expression on your face when you found this little chickie egg
Look over there . . .  how about look down, LOL!
 
I found a cute little bunny watering my garden . .  .

 Thank you Uncle Randy and Auntie Lori for the chocolate bunnies, jelly beans and Minnie Mouse t-shirt, I loved them  can you tell?




1 comment:

Courtney said...

It looks like she had so much fun. She is at such a fun age, where they soak in all the magic.