Psalms 126:3

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!"


We've Been Waiting:

Making our Way to Miah:

We are very close to receiving out TA (Travel Approval) WHOOP, WHOOP!

April 23: All Hague adoption paperwork is complete. US Consulate will issue our Article 5 to China (CCCWA) within 10 days.


Happy Referral Day: February 21, 2013
(we waited 1 year, 6 months, 20 days, 6 hours, 13 minutes

LID - March 26, 2012

DTC (dossier to China): March 9, 2012

USCIS Approval: February 13, 2012

USCIS Fingerprinting visit: February 7, 2012

Dossier completed: January 2012

Chinese Consulate mailing: December 2011

Paper-chase began: August 1, 2011

Talk to our Agency: July 2011

Decision to begin the journey: Father's Day 2011

Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's A Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Girl Vector
My phone rang at 2:13PM today while I was at work.  It is the call that we have been waiting for 18 months to receive! Miah, we saw your sweet face for the first time today at 2:20 PM (PST).  We are on cloud nine! More news soon . . .we are very pooped, but happy.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

OH my gosh, and I just sent you a note asking about this. I am SO excited for you! A little sister! Yippee!! Can't wait to hear all the details and see her sweet face! Congrats!!

Dawn said...

oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!!!! I am so excited!! I cannot wait to see her face!! Congratulations!! xo

Courtney said...

Congratulations! This is such an exciting time for your family.

W,M,M,A Davis said...

Yeah! Woohoo! We are so excited for you! Your call to AWAA earlier last week must have been the ticket... Praying that all the ensuing steps go quickly. We can't wait until you're able to share more!