Psalms 126:3

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!"


We've Been Waiting:

Making our Way to Miah:

We are very close to receiving out TA (Travel Approval) WHOOP, WHOOP!

April 23: All Hague adoption paperwork is complete. US Consulate will issue our Article 5 to China (CCCWA) within 10 days.


Happy Referral Day: February 21, 2013
(we waited 1 year, 6 months, 20 days, 6 hours, 13 minutes

LID - March 26, 2012

DTC (dossier to China): March 9, 2012

USCIS Approval: February 13, 2012

USCIS Fingerprinting visit: February 7, 2012

Dossier completed: January 2012

Chinese Consulate mailing: December 2011

Paper-chase began: August 1, 2011

Talk to our Agency: July 2011

Decision to begin the journey: Father's Day 2011

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Liliah Meets Her Family For the 1st Time

I love my Papa....Nana too (sorry Mom I think the pics we took with you & Lil are on your camera)

Me & cousin Kimberlee on Balboa Island

Taylor, myself & Katherine

Time for some sherbet ice cream!

Taylor eatin' cookies @ grandmas

Flowers in March....ahhh!

Strollin' through the neighborhood with my peeps

Bird of Paradise captured on our walks

First time @ Chuck E Cheese. Auntie Diana treated us to game-time!

Look out when she gets her license

A sweet ride....not to sure at first about this one, but she did warm up to it.

At Balboa Island with Uncle Randy, Auntie Lori & Kimberlee

Love this picture of the 3 of them

Taking in the beautiful sites. Darryl proposed to me on Balboa Island. We had dinner at Amelia's first and then he nervously walked me around this area for a while 'til he found the perfect spot to pop the question. I didn't think about it until we were there and realized this was the perfect place for her 1st time visit to the beach.


She was NOT fond of the sand and cried when her feet touched it......


My sister picking up some big, sweet strawberries for dessert when we got home - they were yummy....us northerners can't get good strawberries until May-June so they were a treat!


Practicing my movie star moves

Relaxing by the pool......ahh.....soaking up some vitamin D

More views of "winter" in So. California

Pretty in pink and ready for her party

Wow, look at all those gifts picked out just for me.....

Auntie Lori made a cake.....and some homemade frijoles & chicken w/tortillas


This is me EXCITED......

I'm tellin you.....you folks now how to throw a good party.....


1 comment:

Laurie said...

GREAT pictures!! I think the stroller picture is my favorite- too cute!!