Psalms 126:3

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!"


We've Been Waiting:

Making our Way to Miah:

We are very close to receiving out TA (Travel Approval) WHOOP, WHOOP!

April 23: All Hague adoption paperwork is complete. US Consulate will issue our Article 5 to China (CCCWA) within 10 days.


Happy Referral Day: February 21, 2013
(we waited 1 year, 6 months, 20 days, 6 hours, 13 minutes

LID - March 26, 2012

DTC (dossier to China): March 9, 2012

USCIS Approval: February 13, 2012

USCIS Fingerprinting visit: February 7, 2012

Dossier completed: January 2012

Chinese Consulate mailing: December 2011

Paper-chase began: August 1, 2011

Talk to our Agency: July 2011

Decision to begin the journey: Father's Day 2011

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Liliah Reaches 18 Months Old

Love this sweet face.......

Liliah sleeps 8 - 10 hours a night & takes a 2 hour nap daily


She is really starting to get animated. This is her rock star chillin' pose

This is her "you want a piece of me" look......

This is her showing me her finger snapping talent.....notice how she crosses her legs in the high chair

This week she figured out how to ask me for a video......she is a smarty pants!

Yeah, I love Baby Einstein

I love this little inquisitive face that looks up at me daily. She has started initiating giving us kisses and makes the sound....MMM MA on our lips! She also is blowing kisses. She waves goodbye and I use this technique whenever we are shopping or changing an activity...we wave good bye. She is toddling steadily, has learned to feed herself. She has learned the sign for more and all done. When I show her her food, she points down excitedly at her tray....showing me to put it down! When she is done eating she picks up her tray up & places it on the table. She is so excited at feeding time and loves everything I offer her. Her new thing is to ask to chew on an ice cube from my drink when we stop for fast food & have a soft drink. She is very neat & brings me things from the floor she has found to throw away!!! We are just having the time of our lives with her

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh Sharon she is so cute! She sounds like she is adjusting so well, and a GENIUS to boot!!! I cannot wait to meet her in person!! Happy 18 months Lilah!!

Hay Family said...

Oh Sharon,
It brings tears to my eyes to see all of the sweet pictures of Miss Lil! Bethany and I have enjoyed looking through them together this morning! I WISH we could get the girls together to play...it was so nice when we could open the door between our rooms and walk right in!! You have done a great job keeping us updated on this blog - thank you!! Love and miss you - Becky and Miss Bethany

Laurie said...

She is just too adorable for words. I love the picture of her watching Baby Einstein. We love those videos too!! Sounds like she's learning something new every day and having the time of her life with YOU GUYS too! :)