Psalms 126:3

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!"


We've Been Waiting:

Making our Way to Miah:

We are very close to receiving out TA (Travel Approval) WHOOP, WHOOP!

April 23: All Hague adoption paperwork is complete. US Consulate will issue our Article 5 to China (CCCWA) within 10 days.


Happy Referral Day: February 21, 2013
(we waited 1 year, 6 months, 20 days, 6 hours, 13 minutes

LID - March 26, 2012

DTC (dossier to China): March 9, 2012

USCIS Approval: February 13, 2012

USCIS Fingerprinting visit: February 7, 2012

Dossier completed: January 2012

Chinese Consulate mailing: December 2011

Paper-chase began: August 1, 2011

Talk to our Agency: July 2011

Decision to begin the journey: Father's Day 2011

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Disneyland & Family Time

Mommy and I hopped on a plane to Orange County to see our family.  Here's most of my O.C. Posse minus Katherine (9) who is taking the picture.
Minnie has a house here! She planted such pretty flowers around her house that I tried to climb over the fence to see them up close.   This was my second trip to Disneyland.  I had my first visit over Christmas vacation.



I met Minnie for the very 1st time.  I was awestruck....I had so much fun inside her home....I hope she invites me back again.....

I was star struck meeting Mickey for the 1st time! I have been talking about him since I was 2 1/2.  I kissed him on his nose and blew him a kiss goodbye.

I was the most relaxed meeting Goofy.  I call him "Goopy" and I call my pigtails, "Goopy ears."

Tea cups with Auntie Diana and her girls . . .
Mommy and I had a sweet ride!  When we got in the car to go home I asked, can we do this again...and then passed out asleep before we made it to the freeway.   We enjoyed San Juan Capistrano w/Papa & Nana and had roadside tacos - yum! We had a family bbq and even wore our bathing suits to "swim" in the spa.  Thanks Uncle Randy & Auntie Lori for your all of your hospitality.  We came home with a little sunburn and lots of fun memories.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

What a fun, fun day! Loved her being shy with Mickey. Too cute!