Psalms 126:3

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!"


We've Been Waiting:

Making our Way to Miah:

We are very close to receiving out TA (Travel Approval) WHOOP, WHOOP!

April 23: All Hague adoption paperwork is complete. US Consulate will issue our Article 5 to China (CCCWA) within 10 days.


Happy Referral Day: February 21, 2013
(we waited 1 year, 6 months, 20 days, 6 hours, 13 minutes

LID - March 26, 2012

DTC (dossier to China): March 9, 2012

USCIS Approval: February 13, 2012

USCIS Fingerprinting visit: February 7, 2012

Dossier completed: January 2012

Chinese Consulate mailing: December 2011

Paper-chase began: August 1, 2011

Talk to our Agency: July 2011

Decision to begin the journey: Father's Day 2011

Sunday, October 12, 2008

2008

Coming soon!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi, Sharon! I'm so happy you are following along on the blog and dropped me a note...you were a great encouragement! I read through your posts too...welcome to the blogging world, girl! I'm glad you found the cutest blog on the block background...wasn't that fun? And CHEAP? :) Stefanie actually found that for me. And totally held my hand via the phone as I created my blog, so please, don't fret about asking me any questions at all about setting yours up. I probably don't know the answers, but if I do, they are all yours. In regards to the sidebar pics, I just clicked on the "Customize" option on the top of the blog when you sign in. Once you are in customize, I think you say edit layout...it could be edit profile (?) Oh dear...I think it was layout. Anyhow, once you are in the layout, you click on the side to "Add a gadget". It will pop up a little picture that will give you the option to add a picture. Then you just upload the picture and you can even caption it. I hope I said that right. For each picture, you just add another gadget. If you have problems, just give me a holla, and I will try it on mine and get back to you.

Loved the pics of your vacation...and your story of pursuing your daughter in china. Will you pronounce her name, "Lil-lee-ah"? Because I have a Lily, and she has several nicknames, one of which is Liliah. We also call her Liliven and Lilymilo. I love all forms of Lily. :)

So nice to "meet" you, Sharon! Hope you have no trouble adding your pics.

Love,



Lisa

Patricia said...

Hi Sharon,
I found you through Lisa. Your photos are gorgeous!! You live in one of the most beautiful parts of our country!

I had to comment because after reading your "About Me" I noticed that you are married 22 years...my husband & I just celebrated 25 & when we were at 22 yrs., WE also adopted our first child (daughter) from China!
AWESOME that you are embarking on this incredible journey! You are going to L. O. V. E. it!!

email me at artdatt@yahoo.com if you want to follow my blog (it's private for now).
Welcome to the blog world! :)