Psalms 126:3

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!"


We've Been Waiting:

Making our Way to Miah:

We are very close to receiving out TA (Travel Approval) WHOOP, WHOOP!

April 23: All Hague adoption paperwork is complete. US Consulate will issue our Article 5 to China (CCCWA) within 10 days.


Happy Referral Day: February 21, 2013
(we waited 1 year, 6 months, 20 days, 6 hours, 13 minutes

LID - March 26, 2012

DTC (dossier to China): March 9, 2012

USCIS Approval: February 13, 2012

USCIS Fingerprinting visit: February 7, 2012

Dossier completed: January 2012

Chinese Consulate mailing: December 2011

Paper-chase began: August 1, 2011

Talk to our Agency: July 2011

Decision to begin the journey: Father's Day 2011

Thursday, October 22, 2009

This Didn't Happen On My Watch

Look what I found when I came in the door from work tonight!
Daddy said he was only on a business call for 10 minutes.


It was pretty funny; a. because she looked like a sailor with tattoos and, b. it's not permanent! She got bored with the coloring book, I guess. When she saw me I gave her a big smile and then said, ah oh, what happened? She then burst into tears and daddy said....she's been doing that all day.....he also said she didn't take a nap today! Thanks for the good blogging material, honey.

Be still my heart......yesterday, when I came through the door after work, Liliah sweetly called out, Mama when she saw me. This is the first time she has ever done that.....it's taken her 9 months to get to this point. She has really bonded with me as her Mama the past couple of months and I am loving it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless her heart! There will be day she will not believe she took so long to do this!