Psalms 126:3

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!"


We've Been Waiting:

Making our Way to Miah:

We are very close to receiving out TA (Travel Approval) WHOOP, WHOOP!

April 23: All Hague adoption paperwork is complete. US Consulate will issue our Article 5 to China (CCCWA) within 10 days.


Happy Referral Day: February 21, 2013
(we waited 1 year, 6 months, 20 days, 6 hours, 13 minutes

LID - March 26, 2012

DTC (dossier to China): March 9, 2012

USCIS Approval: February 13, 2012

USCIS Fingerprinting visit: February 7, 2012

Dossier completed: January 2012

Chinese Consulate mailing: December 2011

Paper-chase began: August 1, 2011

Talk to our Agency: July 2011

Decision to begin the journey: Father's Day 2011

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Our First Week Home

Happy Birthday, Daddy...you're the best!

First trip to Red Robin and I'm lovin' me some french fries....mommy also shared her hot fudge sundae with me.....good times!

Add ImageHere I am eating again.....really folks, I do have a few other talents which you can see below on some of my videos! This is how I eat my meals (on the kitchen table) as mommy needs to go buy a booster seat for me

Making sure mom doesn't forget to pack what's important...........my little McDonald's animal that sings, "I want to move it, move it."


We're Home!!!!! Liliah traveled like a champ on the flights home. She only slept a couple of hours, but had her own seat between us which gave her some wiggle room. Meals, snacks & a book & Minnie Mouse phone she had not played with did the trick

Mrs. Beth our neighbor and hopefully, Liliah's Kindergarten teacher! Beth, thank you SO MUCH bringing by a lovely meal and dessert after we'd been sleeping for a couple of days - we needed the help! You were our first visitor and Liliah just loves the musical puppy and book you gave her. We look forward to taking walks with you in the neighborhood!



3 comments:

Laurie said...

Adorable!! She is sooo darling, Sharon! Looks like you are having so much fun with her-isn't it the greatest?????

Tamara said...

She is a little doll. I am so happy for you both.

Hay Family said...

Hi Sharon and Darryl and Miss Lil!! Love the videos...Bethany was saying, "Liliah, Liliah!" Happy Belated Birthday to Darryl! Hope you guys are doing well! We miss you!

Dan, Becky and the 4 kids!!