Psalms 126:3

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!"


We've Been Waiting:

Making our Way to Miah:

We are very close to receiving out TA (Travel Approval) WHOOP, WHOOP!

April 23: All Hague adoption paperwork is complete. US Consulate will issue our Article 5 to China (CCCWA) within 10 days.


Happy Referral Day: February 21, 2013
(we waited 1 year, 6 months, 20 days, 6 hours, 13 minutes

LID - March 26, 2012

DTC (dossier to China): March 9, 2012

USCIS Approval: February 13, 2012

USCIS Fingerprinting visit: February 7, 2012

Dossier completed: January 2012

Chinese Consulate mailing: December 2011

Paper-chase began: August 1, 2011

Talk to our Agency: July 2011

Decision to begin the journey: Father's Day 2011

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Our Last Day in Nanning (video included!)

I discovered the mirror today!


Shopping in a local market place with our guide. They had beautiful plants & flowers I would have loved to bring home. We purchased a pretty tea set for our home


Decorations coming out for Chinese New Year also known as Spring Festival

Government building

Cool dragon topiary

This is called a "love ball" it is custom for a minority girl to give to the man she loves

Saying Hi to Mom while she's working on my blog! I get her & Daddy to do all sorts of things for me....
Bethany just stopping by for a visit through our adjoining rooms

Looking down the sidewalk in The People's Park. Notice the motorcycle driving down the walkway while INSIDE the park....I guess it was quicker then using the street. Later that evening, the four of us were walking down this very area and moped came flying up behind us. We moved out of the way....but I pointed my finger at this guy and told him no and boy did he put the brakes on.....the Judd thing even works in China (only my family will understand this)

Daddy & Daughter moment


Taking the paddle boat tour. Boy was this a riot. You will see from the video below.....only a glimpse of our good times

View from the boat

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of Liliah!!! What a little beauty!! I recognize that bib!! Looks pretty on her!! Beautiful garden pictures. . .will we be seing a dragon topiary in your backyard?? You go Darryl!!! LOL @ the "Judd thing!" Randy thought that Judd comment was pretty funny. . .wonder why!! Funny "three hour tour" video!! BIG HUGS from beautiful sunny and warm O.C. - enjoying gorgeous weather here!!

Anonymous said...

Another great set of pictures. This journal is going to be so nice for all of you in the future. Life happens so fast, it's nice to be able to look back. The video shows what amazingly "matched" traveling mates you have LOL! No more snow!!! Weather here is cold and sunny. It's going to be one of those beautiful winter days today. Next Sunday morning you'll be home snuggled in your own bed. What a journey.

Laurie said...

OH my gosh I am ROLLING!! That video has me in tears- I wish I was traveling with you guys. People on our trip didn't always share our sense of humor! And please, guys, don't quit your day jobs! :)

Anonymous said...

Funniest Video EVER!!! I loved watching that show growing up...and it looked like Giligans Island with the boat and water....he even has a hat on lol. Too Cute!!
I'm excited to see my new cousin for the first time on my birthday when we come up to visit!!! SOoooooo exciting. She looks so sweet and you guys make the perfect family. What a blessing!!
Love,
Kimberlee ^_^

Aunt Jill said...

I was led to your blog today from Becky and Dan's and bot am I glad I checked it out. Your little girl is absolutely beautiful! I laughed so hard watching the "Gilligan" video. It most definitely captured my brother-in-law who I have grown to love... even in moments of incredible embarrassment. I am so glad that you and your husband have shared this experience with my sister and brother. Blessings on your growing family.